Join us at Abertay University on Thursday 26th March from 5pm to hear from a panel of games industry professionals on the current state of diversity within the games industry, and the role of women in games. Our panelists will be sharing their own personal experiences, stories, advice on getting a foothold in games and building meaningful relationships within the development community.
The panel is open for anyone to attend whether you’re a student, professional, educator, or just curious. Tickets are free, even for non-IGDA members. A donation on the night in aid of WRASAC Dundee would be appreciated.
We’re hosting this special event in association with the Abertay Feminist Society. If you wish to stay up to date on their activities, please like their Facebook page for all the latest news, or contact Paige Shepherd to learn more.
- Timea Tabori (@TimeaTabori): Engine Programmer at Rockstar North
- Phil Harris as Chair (@PhilipGHarris): Writer, Games Designer & Journalist
- Dr Romana Ramzan (@Manak): Game Design Lecturer at Glasgow Caledonian University
- Hannah Drummond (@HannahADrummond): Associate Producer at Outplay Entertainment Ltd.
- Luci Holland (@LuciHolland): Composer, Sound Designer, Orchestrator & Arts Producer
- Eden Morrison (@SoundsLikeEden): Freelance Sound Designer & Music Composer
Cian McNabola (@CianMcNabola): UI Artist at Outplay Entertainment Ltd.